If you’re struggling because of bullying then reach out to someone you trust. You can also access these free services:
Live For Tomorrow
For your daily dose of encouraging, meaningful stuff:
If you're in West Auckland, Wellington or Hamilton, come say hi at one of Zeal’s youth facilities.
- Zeal West | 20 Alderman Drive, Henderson, Auckland
- Zeal Wellington | Level 2, 103 Ghuznee St, Wellington
- Zeal Hamilton | OPENING SOON at Ward Lane, Hamilton
- 0800 What’s Up (1–11pm)
Here's some tips for dealing with cyberbullying:
- Don’t allow anonymous messages on social media like Ask.fm & Tumblr, and be careful who you give your mobile number to.
- Block the person on social media and your phone.
- Save the evidence by taking screenshots. If any cyberbullying threatens harm or tells you to harm yourself, save the evidence and contact the police.
- Don’t respond to the people bullying you.
- If you witness cyberbullying try to help the person being bullied. You can offer them support, or report the bullying anonymously if that feels safer.